All User information supplied by Users of iMuzics.Com as defined under this Terms & Conditions is covered by the Data Protection Act 1998.
- Users can amend information provided at any time by contacting email@example.com.
- User can access the data held on them by iMuzics.Com by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- User information will not be disclosed to a third party without User’s permission. User details will be used only to provide service(s) specifically requested by the User.
- User’s details may be transferred to another company if ownership of iMuzics or iMuzics.Com changes.
- Whenever a User requests a page, username, IP address, browser and version of operating system are stored in a log file. This information is only used for statistical purposes to help improve this site and provide accurate statistics to advertisers in the form of aggregated data.